***CONGRATULATIONS TO BRITTANY OF @LECATESCREATES FOR WINNING THIS GIVEAWAY!***
Chad Wys is one of my FAVORITE artists. I love the way he takes traditional historical images and splashes on a bit of colorful “idgaf”. Maybe it’s supposed to symbolize the re-writing of past-time ideologies with new vibrant culture, or maybe it really isn’t that deep of a concept at all. Either way, it really doesn’t matter because I’m absolutely obsessed with his work! I ordered this tapestry over a year ago and it’s still one of my most favorite things I own. I’ve even been saving a second one (same size and all) just in case this one gets damaged. Recently though, I’ve decided that I realistically don’t need to have two which leads me to this month’s Instagram giveaway!
- Find and follow @harpdeco on Instagram or click here.
- Tag a friend under the *June Giveaway” post.
- Each tag is equal to one entry.
- Composition 476 by Chad Wys
- 68″ x 80″
- 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finishes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to hang, fold up and pack away
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat